Thursday, November 6, 2008

MISSING STATES in the US


I just thought I would make a quick recap of the states we are still missing in the US and make it easier for everyone to see.
Here they are:

Alabama (AL)
California (CA)
Connecticut (CT)
Delaware (DE)
Hawaii (HI)
Idaho (ID)
Kansas (KA)
Kentucky (KY)
Louisiana (LA)
Maine (ME)
Michigan (MI)
Minnesota (MN)
Mississippi (MS)
New Mexico (NM)
North Dakota(ND)
Oklahoma (OK)
Oregon (OR)
Rhode Island (RI)
South Dakota (SD)
Tennessee (TN)
Wyoming (WY)

I would love to get other countries, like MEXICO, EUROPE or other countries are just as special! If you have a friend overseas, can you ask them for a card? Petr would love it, and so would I! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Do you still need Kansas? You didn't list it but it's not colored in on the map. If so, Larry has a couple of lay overs there this month. He could send something.

November 7, 2008 at 10:04 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am from Michigan and would love to send something, where do I find the information about this project and an address? Thanks!

November 9, 2008 at 10:23 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home