Monday, November 10, 2008

Introducing Our Pen-pals (part 2)


I have been working very hard to pull this off to be able to show people sending cards to Petr. Here are some more photos: My mom, Liduska, Jesse and Lucas's grandma from Czech sent a card from CZECH REPUBLIC :-) How could we miss our own state, right? :-) She sent it from the town I was born and raised, Roznov pod Radhostem. This photo was taken here, in Canandaigue, while grandma Liduska was visiting us this past summer.


My dad, Karel Maler, Jesse and Lucas's grandpa from Czech sent a card to Petr from GERMANY where he has been working for years.


My sister, Monika Kocianova, sent a card from Roznov as well... I love this photo because they look like a commercial for HAIR COLORS :-) sooo cool! Love it!

Cindy was one of the first ones helping me to start this project. I know how busy everyone is, and really appreciate the time people put into sending the postcards... Cindy was a wonderful friend of mine when I was living in MISSOURI. I moved states away, but we stayed in touch, and I miss her and her family a lot! While I have been gone, her family got an addition, couple of beautiful Grandchildren. We need some more photos Cindy! Love ya!


Stephen's uncle and aunt, Bob and Sandy White sent a card from MASSACHUSETTS. I knew you wouldn't forget! You guys are wonderful! Peter loves every card so much and studies every place on every postcard.


Card from MASSACHUSETTS came from our uncle Dick and aunt Connie. Uncle Dick passed away few months ago, so this card must be very special for Petr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home