Saturday, March 28, 2009

HAWAII!!!

I am so excited! We finally got HAWAII! Petr said he was very surprised. He tried to find a shorter way to Hawaii from Czech and he said it would probably be shorter going over China :-) Smart young man! :-) Well, this card came from my wonderful friends from Arizona, while being on vacation in KAUAI. Not sure if I spelled it right :-) Augie and Peggy got on the MSN and asked if I have Hawaii yet. Since I hadn't, they promised to send one, and YES! They sent it! Thank you so much guys! I hope you don't mind me stealing this photo from your facebook. :-) I just couldn't resist. Soooooooooooooooo adoooorable! Miss you guys.... Thanks TONS for the card! Another one down!

I couldn't help it not to post the postcard. Orange color and sunsets are my Favorite photo subjects. Love it!


This is a photo of the Fernandez family:


... and since i just received this photo, I thought it would be nice to share it with you. This is Petr coloring his HAWAII addition on his MAP. How cute! :-) Coloring at 13! ;-) I color ones in a while :-)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home