Tuesday, January 13, 2009

NEW MEXICO and KANSAS

I can't tell who sent a card from NEW MEXICO... I was sent by Paul Torno, and unfortunatelly we have no picture to share, but Paul, if you ever come across our blog and would like to share your photo, we would definitely love to post one!

Next New state we have KANSAS. We were so lucky to get this one Twice! First one was from my wonderful friend Marian and her husband Dan. They sent several cards, and I am so greatful to have them for my friends...
Here is few photos of Marian, Don and their youngest grandchildern,they are cute as a button!




The other KANSAS came from my friends in Arizona... Larry is a pillot and remembered Petr again while having layover in Kansas... They sent several cards already and I cannot thank them enough... THANK YOU SO MUCH the HANNA Family!

1 Comments:

Blogger Button said...

Hi, Iveta!

Paul Torno is a very well-known high school swim coach. He's been involved in the national high school coaching association - known as NISCA - for many, many years. You can contact him through the NISCA site:

http://www.niscaonline.org/ContactUs/tabid/77/Default.aspx

We got your Christmas card - very cool!

Take care.

See ya,

Button

January 28, 2009 at 8:40 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home