Monday, February 23, 2009

OREGON? Oh YES!

Seems like we had a little after the holidays break in receiving cards, but we are back in business! My wonderful clients and friends asked their friends living in Oregon ... (just a second... let me check the spelling... :-) ) ... correct... :-) and they sent a card to Petr. I don't have a photo of the family sending it, but I will post it as soon as I get one. This photo is the family who contacted their friends. I just photographed they gorgeous little man, Henry. Thank you so much Rachel and Steve! We really appreciate you joined our World famous project! :-)

... and here is the promised photo of the family who sent the Oregon card, Sarah, her husband Eric, and baby girl Cecelia. Thank you sooooo so much for moving us forward one state! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home