Sunday, November 16, 2008

TENNESSEE and MICHIGAN just arrived


TENNESSEE came from Donna Bell. She is a pilot for American Airlines (at least I think, I have to double check on that one) and whenever she has a layover in a state we don't have, she sends one. She is so wonderful! She also previously sent cards from: COLORADO and WA. Thank you so much Donna!

MICHIGAN was sent by Abby Fox and Color Inc., professional lab I am using for printing my photos. They are so wonderful! Thank you so much! I wish I had a photo... I will work on it... promise...

I finally got a photo of our Grandpa and Grandma Buck, Jim and Renee. I mean my kids grandparents ... They were visiting us today, and we got to take few snapshots... I am not sure if this photo was their favorite, but it sure was mine! They sent a card from FLORIDA where they stay over the winter. Then, they come up to Syracuse and enjoy the "Not so hot" weather... aren't they smart! :-) Thank you Grandpa and Grandma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home