Monday, June 1, 2009

May State Update - Only FIVE to go!

Me and my boys took a month off to go see our family and friends in Czech. While we were having fantastic time overseas, Petr received a big pile of cards! Some from the Europe, some from the US. I colored the new states and I see we are only missing 5 states! I am kinda sad... because the US part is getting done. What do we do after? :-) I guess work on the foreign countries. So, here is the new map.


Alabama (AL)
Idaho (ID)
Mississippi (MS)
Rhode Island (RI)
South Dakota (SD)







We also received new states from Europe: One was sent from Belgium and one from France. You wouldn't believe how sent this one ;-) Stay tuned, I will share later when I get more photos of the ones sending them. For now, here is the map:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home