Saturday, August 1, 2009

States Updates

I have to publish the new states but before I get the family photos from those who sent them, I thought it would be cool to mention those new additions! Here is the update on the states: We received MISSISSIPI and SOUTH DAKOTA! Can you believe it? We are only THREE states away from finishing the USA part! I would Love your help now. These are the missing states:


Alabama (AL)
Idaho (ID)
Rhode Island (RI)







We also have a new EUROPE state! It was sent by my friend, Denda and her family. They went on vacation to CROATIA and definitely didn't forget to send a card! I will post their photo and postcard as soon as I receive them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rad bych alespon takto skromne ale uprimne podekoval vsem za krasne pohledy. Za Petu: DIIIIKY!

August 3, 2009 at 6:00 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home