Tuesday, November 25, 2008

CALIFORNIA and ALASKA update


We did receive a new CALIFORNIA state! He received two CA at ones! First one was sent from Burbank, CA, a place where they make all the cool movies! That's sounds fantastic! However; there was no signature. So, if you are the ONE, and happen to read this post and would like to share your name and photo with us, please contact me!
I just got a note from Heather and Larry Hanna. Larry is a pilot and sent this card from CA to Petr. I am so glad we found out who the secret sender was! :-) Heather, thank you so much! Here is a photo of the Hanna Family... You guys look so cute!


The other CALIFORNIA came for my best friends' family, the Hingas, Tom, Crockett and and their children. I hope to get their photo soon! :-) Thank you sooooo sooo much! I have been waiting for CA for a long time! :-)
Well, here is the update! I got the photo! :-)
Tom and Crockett, if you wonder where I got your photo, ask Dicky! :-) He is our secret supplier ;-) You have a beautiful family!


My wonderful friend Marian and her hubby sent cards from Missouri with photos of Alaska, Alabama, Montana and North Dakota. Unfortunately, we couldn't mark them off because they weren't sent from these states, but Petr was so excited! Thank you so much Marian! You are the best! Love ya!
This is Marian and her husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home