Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update on MICHIGAN

We were so lucky to get two MICHIGAN cards at ones! One was sent by Abby Fox from Color Inc., a professional lab I am using for printing my photos. Abby, thank you so much! I just received a photo of Abby. She said it's a self portrait but it's a fantastic shot! :-) Thank you Abby!


The other MICHIGAN card came for Jennifer Gonzales and her husband. Jennifer came across my blog one day and contacted me that she would like to send a card. She is soooo sweet! She definitely made Petr's day. I hope she won't mind us sharing her note on the card. Petr and I thought it was to cutest thing! She wrote: "The fun fact about people from Michigan is that they often use their hands as maps. A person who is not sure where the general location of a city is, will often be shown by someone on their hand!" and then she painted a picture of her hand with the location of her city! This is adorable! :-) Thank you so much Jennifer! Please, stay in touch!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iveta and Petr,
I am so happy to have been part of your project. :) Thank you! I will definitely keep in touch with you.
I posted a link on my blog too. :)
Jen

November 26, 2008 at 7:33 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home