Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back in business!

After an unbelievable busy month, I am so happy to be back in business! We received number of new states and I am so thrilled to post them today! I cannot express how excited I was to find a sitter for my two little ones and catch up on all the work I have! So, in this email I would like to post few Peter's photos... I remember sending him a card with my family on it... and he was very surprised :-) Not that he received a postcard with our photo on it... he also received a card with HIMSELF on it! :-) Of course, designed and created by my maestro MYSELF :-) I LOVE challenging myself. Peter is so easy to please and surprised that it pushes me farther and farther to surprise this young man :-) I love the look on his face when he gets them :-) So here is few.....
This is Peter and two of his favorite cards... :-) it better be! :-) It's my family! and his photo :-)
If for nothing else.... this whole project paid off by seeing Petr's HUGE SMILES ...






This photo, ladies and gentlemen, was taken exclusively for myself! :-) Petr is planning on sending this gigantic piece of chocolate to me! Well... no rush Petr, take your time...... BUT the Sooner THE BETTER! :-) This will be my favorite photo and will be coming back to look every day until I receive it! I really hope you didn't eat it yet... :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cokoladu jsme nesnedli a zitra poleti. Uz mam krabici.:-). Doufame, ze ti bude chutnat:-).

January 15, 2009 at 8:29 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home