Thursday, December 4, 2008

Update on: Do you know this place? It's Michigan!

Well, I posted this only couple hours ago, and I got an answer! :-) Our wonderful friend Jennifer from Michigan emailed me. This is an upper part of Michigan... I should have known! :-) Now I do, and I will color this place matching Michigan. Thank you so much Jennifer! :-) I am quite embarrassed! :-) Here is the original post:
I was just wondering if anyone knows what this place belong to? Is it part of one of the states? Is it piece of Canada? Do you know what it is and what to call this part of the land? I might look dumb right now, but I really can't seem to know the answer... please help me... I circled the unknown part red ... click on the image to see it larger...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be embarassed! It looks like another state, that is because the two peninsulas are connected by a man-made bridge, called Mackinac, but that sounds like mac-in-aw. I guess it is an old Native American word.

December 4, 2008 at 8:15 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home